Friday, October 12, 2007

TAG

The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. The forties are fabulous.
2. I have a love/hate relationship with Sudoku.
3. I golfed my best 9 holes (41) and best 18 holes (90) last week with Sid and the Carters.
4. I could be a student for the rest of my life.
5. As my fine children would tattle tale, I read textbooks from cover to cover, this includes skimming the references and index (NERD and Kiss up!)
6. I love the outdoors.


I tag: v. Linton

V. Linton

3 comments:

Camille said...

Excellent Job Tam! A+ and you got it done just before the deadline...! I am so happy you are a fellow blogger I could cry!

TC Jolley said...

Whatever... you took way too long... Camille... did she suck up for that A+?!?!

Ashley K. said...

Hi Tami! So fun to see you blogging...

Ashley Hyde Kearns