Monday, October 15, 2007

Confessions

Tam & Nik
I am a bum! For the last month, all I have done is played. Play looks like traveling, golfing, going to the gym, running outdoors, eating out, going to movies, spending money (don’t tell Sid), talking on the phone, reading about vampires, sleeping in, going to bed early, going to bed late, taking naps, not grocery shopping, and newly introduced is going “Rhinoing” a close cousin to ATV or 4-wheeling! I feel “sinful”!
But, not to worry, it is late and I am signing out to go read Eclipse and especially don’t worry, I won’t be setting my alarm clock. I would be waking at the crack of noon except I have to go to the dentist at 11:20! Ahhh, the fabuous 40's!

6 comments:

Camille said...

Lucky! I can't wait to be forty! Don't beat yourself up for having fun, you deserve a little R&R now and then, especially after reading all thosed exhausting textbooks! GEEK!

If you run out of blog material, you could talk about the time me, you, and LB went forking...

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You are a bum! Don't forget to mention going to one exotic weeking in Kansas city. Boo Yeah! PS did you finish Eclipse? We could have a book club when you get here!

TC Jolley said...

Yeah Kansas... "whatcha bin feedin' her?"!!! Have fun! I think you should watch my kids for a week and hand over the Rhino... I'll probably come back... maybe!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Ok lets see new pics of your latest trip!

J and E Mayfield said...

Tammy, I loved reading that! Now I know where millhouse gets her humor. Keep up the hard work!!!

suzanne campbell said...

Tam I found you I am excited an d you are right the 40s are fabulous. I loved the vampire books as well although I am a little tired of Bella and can't make up my mind between Edward and jacob. Yes this is the life. love Suzanne